Hotel Rauriserhof, Rauris
The Rauriserhof, owned and managed by Family Mayr, offers a relaxed and informal atmosphere. The hotel's rooms are comfortable and stylish and the hotel also boasts a wealth of facilities in their spa "Oasis", including a large indoor pool with beautiful views of the surroundings. The Rauriserhof's spacious bar/lounge area is a great place to relax of an evening.
Features - Hotel Rauriserhof, Rauris
- Village centre 5 minutes' walk
- Kreuzboden chairlift only 1 minute's walk
- Spa area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, whirlpool and fitness room
- Solarium and massage (local charge)
- Lift to all floors (main building only)
Accommodation - Hotel Rauriserhof, Rauris
82 bedrooms. All bedrooms with private shower or bath, WC, satellite TV and some with balcony. Rooms in the main hotel also have hairdryer, safe and internet connection.
Rauriserhof's annexe: Rooms are also available in the hotel's annexe (3 star and known locally as Haus Wieshof) which is located behind the main hotel. Meals are taken in the main hotel and guests staying in the annexe have use of all the hotel's leisure facilities. Prices are based on the 3 star annexe rooms. A supplement applies to 4 star rooms in the main building.
Meals - Hotel Rauriserhof, Rauris
- Breakfast buffet
- 5-course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- Weekly farmers' buffet and gala dinner
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included