020 8542 6658
for prices and availability
- Games Room
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Internet Access
- Pool Table
Hotel Sokos, Ruka
The Sokos Hotel is located in Kuusamo and the free bus departs from the the front of the hotel for the slopes of Ruka. Whilst providing good facilities and service, the hotel also offers excellent value for money. Pre-bookable activities start from the hotel from where you are provided with the necessary equipment and Arctic safari suits.
Features - Hotel Sokos, Ruka
- Ski bus stop just outside
- 40 minutes by free ski bus to ski lifts at Ruka
- Cross-country ski tracks start from just outside the hotel
- 1 minute's walk to the free ice skating rink (local charge for skate hire)
- Indoor swimming pool and 3 saunas
- Pool table
- Children's playroom with toys (not supervised)
- Bar and lounge
- Games room
- Internet corner
- Karaoke bar
- Live music once a week plus dancing
Accommodation - Hotel Sokos, Ruka
- Standard rooms have twin beds with private facilities, satellite TV and hairdryer, with a third sofa bed
- Family rooms are as above, with a balcony, sauna and twin sofa bed.
Meals - Hotel Sokos, Ruka
- Hot and cold buffet style breakfast
- Optional buffet style or served evening meals including a salad buffet, main course (meat, fish or vegetable), dessert and tea or coffee
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.