One of Saalbach’s leading hotels owned by Herr Thomas and his family who provide a warm welcome and personal service. The hotel has excellent leisure and dining facilities and a great location.
Features- Alpenhotel, Saalbach
- Location: The Alpenhotel is ideally situated close to the Schattberg gondola and directly in front of the ski school meeting place in the village centre.
- Spacious lounge with open fireplace and bar area
- Several residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- ‘Pipamex’ Mexican specialities
- ‘La Trattoria’ Italian specialities
- Cognac & Cigar bar
- Piano bar
- Smokers lounge
- ‘Kuhstall’ live music bar
- Leisure area with small indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna(Free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Ski safe
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
Accommodation- Alpenhotel, Saalbach93 Bedrooms
- Standard Austrian twin rooms have bath and most have separate wc
- Some have lounge area and some have balcony
- Superior rooms are larger and have bath and balcony
- Singles have shower and separate wc
- All rooms have telephone, radio, cable TV, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - Alpenhotel, Saalbach
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner or fondue
- A dine around option in any of the 3 à la carte restaurants is available, with a credit given for half board not taken.
- Christmas celebrations and New Year gala dinner included
- All special diets catered for