Saalbach’s leading hotel is ideally positioned close to the Schattberg cable car and directly behind the ski school meeting place in the village centre. Herr Thomas and his family provide high standards of traditional quality and service.
Features- Alpenhotel, Saalbach
- Stylish lounge with open fire and cocktail bar
- several stylish restaurants
- small indoor pool, whirlpool, turkish bath and sauna
- massage (pay locally)
- ski safe
- ‘Pipamex’ with Mexican specialities, ‘La Trattoria’ Italian and Spanish specialities
- ‘Arena’ dancing and ‘Kühstall’ bar with live bands
- Internet access
Accommodation- Alpenhotel, Saalbach
100 Standard Austrian twin rooms have bath and most have separate WC; some have lounge area and some have balcony. Superior rooms are larger and have bath and balcony; singles have shower and separate WC. All rooms have telephone, radio, cable TV, safe, minibar and hairdryer.
Meals - Alpenhotel, Saalbach
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- excellent 4-course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet