Alpinresort Sport & Spa, Saalbach, Austria
Offering excellent standards of comfort and cuisine, the all-inclusive Alpinresort Sport & Spa offers great value for money and is situated in a quiet yet central location close to the Schattberg X-Press lift. Modern and stylish with a big leisure area including a sauna, an outdoor pool and two jacuzzis, this superior hotel has become very popular with our guests.
Features - Alpinresort Sport & Spa, Saalbach
- Ideally located next to the lifts, slopes and ski school meeting place.
- Centre of Saalbach is 1 minute's walk (100m) away.
- Wine cellar
- Recently renovated large leisure area with indoor pool
- Outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis
- Spa with various saunas (swim suit permitted in some), steam rooms, large relaxation area, infrared cabin, juice bar and modern gym (Free)
- Solarium, beauty and massage treatments (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Ski school office and ski hire shop in-house
- Daily international newspapers
- Free parking
- Lift in main hotel
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Ski Hire
Accommodation - Alpinresort Sport & Spa, Saalbach
- Standard Austrian twins under the eaves have shower
- Standard junior suites sleep up to 4 and have bath or shower, lounge area and balcony
- Superior junior suites sleep up to 3 and have bath or shower, lounge area and balcony
- Singles have shower and balcony
- All rooms have flat screen cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, minibar, bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Alpinresort Sport & Spa, Saalbach
- All Inclusive
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast until 10am
- Brunch until 12pm
- Hot and cold lunch buffet until 5pm
- Snacks at the bar from 5pm
- 4 course dinner plus daily salad, starter and dessert buffets
- Free drinks from 8am to midnight (bottled wine, spirits, beer, soft drinks, tea/coffee)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Drinks also included till 4am including one bottle of sparkling wine per room on 31 Dec.