Hotel Alpin Juwel, Saalbach & Hinterglem
Exclusive, individual and unique – is the theme of this superior hotel which is typically Austrian yet very stylish in design. Recently refurbished and extended, its excellent facilities include a panoramic heated outdoor pool and sun terrace as well as a new panorama restaurant and wine bar. The trendy yet cosy hotel is run by the welcoming Schwabl family who offer a range of activities such as the weekly ski guiding & hut lunch with the friendly owner Alexander.
Features - Hotel Alpin Juwel, Saalbach & Hinterglem
- 3 Restaurants
- Panoramic sun terrace
- Wine bar
- Luxurious leisurearea with panoramic indoor and heated outdoor pools, jacuzzi, various saunas, steam rooms, relaxation rooms, gym
- Tea & juice bar (Free)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay)
- Children’s and youth playroom including playstation
- Wii & cinema
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
- Weekly evening activities (tobogganing or snowshoeing, pay locally)
Accommondation - Hotel Alpin Juwel, Saalbach & Hinterglem
- 78 ‘Kristall’ Austrian twins and larger Junior Suites have bath and lounge area, newly renovated pine furnished (Zirbenholz)
- ‘Rubin’ Austrian twins have shower and more spacious Junior Suites have bath and lounge area.
- All rooms have TV, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, telephone, bathrobes and slippers.
Meal - Hotel Alpin Juwel, Saalbach & Hinterglem
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast until noon
- excellent 5 course evening meal with 5 choices of main dish
- weekly themed dinner.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included