Hotel Saalbacherhof, Saalbach, Austria
The popular Saalbacher Hof has been well-run by our good friends the Dschulnigg family for generations and offers a high standard of comfort in a modern alpine style and superb leisure facilities. A firm favourite with returning guests, it is centrally located and close to the main ski lifts. Its excellent facilities include a cosy library, a wintergarden café, the ‘Wirtshaus’ à la carte restaurant with a traditional stube and a lively après-ski bar.
Features- Hotel Saalbacherhof, Saalbach
- Location Centrally located in the pedestrian area, 50m from the Schattberg and Bernkogel gondolas.
- Lounge with open fire place
- Winter garden café with bar
- New residents’ restaurant (non-smoking)
- Children’s playroom
- Cosy wood-panelled inn with terrace
- Castello nightclub and après-ski bar
- Spa area with indoor pool with jet stream and waterfall, jacuzzi, gym, various saunas and steam rooms, relaxation room (Free)
- Beauty treatments, massages and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi access (free), internet terminal in library
Accommodation- Hotel Saalbacherhof, Saalbach
- Small Austrian twins (18m2) have shower
- standard Austrian twins (25m2) have bath or shower and are newly renovated
- Superior rooms (30m2) have bath and seating area and new style deluxe Austrian twins (40m2) have shower, lounge area, minibar and balcony
- Spacious junior suites (32m2) have bath or shower, lounge area and minibar
- Single rooms (14-17m2) have shower
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers
- Wi-Fi internet access (Free)
Meals - Hotel Saalbacherhof, Saalbach
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 main dish choices plus salad buffet.
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets and gala dinner
- Christmas celebrations and New Year gala dinner with live music and midnight buffet included (formal dress required).