Hotel Saalbacher Hof, Saalbach
This popular hotel is centrally located in the pedestrian area of Saalbach, close to all the shops, bars, restaurants and most importantly the lifts. This large family run hotel has been welcoming guests for three generations and their enthusiasm still remains. The hotel is of great character with many interesting "nooks and crannies" and the cosy bar is a great place to catch up with friends. Sample an apple strudel in the cafe or just soak up the sun on the large sun terrace.
Features- Hotel Saalbacher Hof, Saalbach
- Cosy wood-panelled Stüberl
- conservatory café and bar with open fire and terrace
- two attractive non-smoking residents’ restaurants
- 1st floor non-smoking lounge with library
- internet station and Wi-Fi access
- ‘Castello’ après ski bar
- health spa with beauty and therapy room and solarium (local charge)
- indoor pool with Jetstream and waterfall, Jacuzzi, various saunas, Turkish bath and gym
Accommodation- Hotel Saalbacher Hof, Saalbach
90 bedrooms. All have cable TV, radio, phone, safe, internet access and hairdryer.
- Most twins have bath, the room with shower is smaller.
- Deluxe twins have shower, lounge area and balcony.
- Spacious junior suites also have bath or shower and lounge area.
- Single rooms have shower.
Meals - Hotel Saalbacher Hof, Saalbach
- International dishes and Austrian specialities.
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4-course dinner with 3 main dish choices and salad, hors d’oeuvres and dessert buffets