Hotel Sonne, Saalbach, Austria
Situated on the outskirts of Saalbach, 1000m from the resort centre and Schattberg gondola, this well-appointed, family-run hotel offers a very good standard of accommodation and has all that you need to relax after a day on the slopes, from après-ski snacks served in the cosy lounge to an indoor pool and wellness area. The hotel runs a free shuttle bus service throughout the day to bring you to and from the slopes, or the ski bus stops 100m away.
Features - Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
- Lobby & Sun terrace
- Two lounges
- Two restaurants & Bar
- Free use of indoor pool, sauna & fitness room
- Massage & beauty treatments
- Ski lockers
- Free use of indoor pool, steam room, two saunas and fitness room
- 300m2 Sonnenhaus relaxation area (reserved for guests 15yrs and over)
- A wide range of massage and beauty treatments are available locally
- Free Wifi in the lobby
- Free child supervision from 9am-1pm and 4-7pm from 2yrs+ Sun-Fri
- Early dinners
- Special children’s menu (up to and incl. 14yrs)
- Free highchairs and bottle warming
- Teens room
Accommodation - Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
Rooms (2-4 people): Austrian twin rooms (23m2) that can take an extra sofa bed, with flat-screen TV with cable internet access (with cable), hairdryer, shower, wc and balcony
Larger Rooms that can take an extra two beds with bath and separate wc at a supplement.
Note: In all Austrian twin rooms it is possible for the hotel to separate the beds on request or request baths.
Double rooms with French bed available for sole use at a supplement.
Meals - Hotel Sonne, Saalbach
- Buffet breakfast
- 5-course evening meals with choice of main dishes
- Weekly fondue evening, Gala dinner, Italian evening and farmers’ buffet
- Christmas Eve & New Year Gala Dinner, ball & midnight buffet included