Hotel Sonnleiten, Saalbach
Situated close to the Turm T-bar, you can ski almost to and from the door of the Hotel Sonnleiten (the yellow building in the photo). Enjoy traditional après ski live music at the Hinterhag Alm, just a couple of minutes' walk from the hotel or return to the hotel bar where you can sit by the log fire and admire stunning views over the village centre. The Sonnleiten offers a good range of facilities and delicious cuisine. Twin and family rooms combine modern design and traditional features, and have wonderful views of the village and the valley beyond.
Features - Hotel Sonnleiten, Saalbach
- 2 minutes walk to Kohlmais blue run and Turmlift T-bar
- 10 minutes walk down to village centre or free shuttle
- Indoor and heated outdoor pool
- Saunas, infrared cabin and relaxation area
- Extra charge for massage and solarium
- Spacious lounge and bar with log fire
- Children's playroom
- Extra charge for internet terminal
- Lift to some floors (please request at time of booking)
Accommodation - Hotel Sonnleiten, Saalbach
2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Rooms with private bath or shower and balcony and family rooms sleeping up to 4 are also available at a supplement. Family rooms consist of one large room with Austrian twin and double sofa bed (maximum 3 adults). All bedrooms have cable TV, bathrobes, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - Hotel Sonnleiten, Saalbach
- Breakfast is a hot and cold buffet.
- Dinner is four courses with a choice of all courses and daily salad buffet.
- Weekly gala dinner and fondue evening.
- Christmas and New Year's Eve gala dinners are included