Hotel Sport Berger, Saalbach, Austria
The Sporthotel Berger is a large hotel in a great location in Saalbach's lively resort centre. The interior and rooms are unique and colourful - quite different to traditional Austrian decor. Unwind after skiing in the hotel's apres ski bar, relax in the wellness area and then dance the night away in the hotel's very own nightclub 'Kings'. The hotel's owners, the Brandl-Berger family, take great pride in their hotel and look forward to welcoming you.
Features - Hotel Sport Berger, Saalbach
- Superb central location
- Ski slopes and Schattberg gondola approx. 2 minutes' walk
- Indoor swimming pool with integrated massage seat and underwater sound system
- Sauna, steam room, whirlpool and relaxation area
- Solarium, massage and spa beauty treatments (local charge)
- Comfortable lounge
- 3 bars including lively après ski bar and 'Kings' nightclub
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Sport Berger, Saalbach
60 bedrooms: Rooms:All non-smoking rooms have flat-screen TV, minibar, telephone, internet access, hairdryer and safe.
Hotel Rooms (2-4 people):Austrian twin rooms situated in the main building which can take an extra one or two beds/sofa beds, with balcony, bath and wc. Smaller rooms in the main building with a French double bed (1.5m x 2m), shower and wc (no balcony) available at a reduction.
Annexe Rooms (2-4 people):Austrian twin rooms situated in the annexe (20m from the main hotel), some can take one/two extra beds, with bath and wc, some with balcony, available at a reduction.
Meals - Hotel Sport Berger, Saalbach
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 4-course evening meals
- Weekly gala dinner and farmers' buffet
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included