Tunturi Hotel, Saariselka
A wonderfully atmospheric hotel cosy wood-panelled public areas and good cuisine. All hotel rooms and suites are in separate buildings 100m from the main reception and restaurants. Deluxe rooms are located in the beautiful highly recommended new Gielas Hotel building.
Features - Tunturi Hotel, Saariselka
- In a peaceful setting 200m from the village centre
- It is situated next to the cross-country ski tracks start
- The ski bus stops outside
- 3 Restaurants
- Fireside bar
- Lappish Kota
- Nightly music and dancing
- massage (pay locally)
- Ski waxing room
- Guest PC and Free WI-FI in Lobby lounge
Accommodation - Tunturi Hotel, Saariselka
Standard Hotel Room (sleeps 1-4) 3 star quality
- All have twin beds (& double sofa bed if 3-4 occ)
- Shower, WC, TV,
- Telephone, hairdryer,
- Kettle, tea/coffee supplies.
Deluxe Gielas Hotel Room (sleeps 1-4) 4½ star quality
- Beautiful highly recommended deluxe rooms located in the excellent recently added Gielas Hotel building.
- They have same facilities as Standard Room plus bath, sauna, drying closet, safe, minibar, balcony, Wi-Fi (Free).
Meals - Tunturi Hotel, Saariselka
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Good 3 course buffet dinner
- Gielas Hotel guests have breakfast in their own hotel but take dinner in the main reception building
- New Year gala dinner and dance included
- Apartment guests (see separate description) have breakfast included but dinner is an optional supplement.