Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
This luxuriously furnished chalet-style hotel is situated in the heart of the village and offers excellent cuisine, service, and facilities. Owned and managed by Mr and Mrs Anthamatten & their team, the Ferienart is also much appreciated for its relaxed & friendly atmosphere and varied entertainment programme.
Features - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
- Superb 1200m² 'Paradia Spa' with indoor pool, whirlpool, kneipp, well-equipped fitness room and a selection of saunas and steambaths (free), beauty salon, massage, spa treatments and solarium (pay locally
- Attractive bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room, bar
- à la carte restaurants: Italian 'Del Ponte' for freshly-made pastas and pizzas, 'Le Mandarin' for Oriental specialities, and the fine dining 'Vernissage' restaurant
- Early meals for children, if required
- Free supervised kindergarten for 1 year olds and over Monday-Friday from 9am-9.30pm, and Sundays from 9am-12pm and 3-9pm
- Teenagers' games room
- Attractive sun terrace
- Pianist some evenings
- Weekly entertainment programme
- Ski storage and heated boot room
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
73 Bedrooms. All have bath or shower, telephone, radio, satellite TV, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. Room types 'Comfort' or 'Classic' in the original wing are in traditional Alpine style, whilst types 'Alpenromantik', 'Alpenchic' and our 2-room suite 'Alpensuite' for 4 people, have one bedroom and a lounge with convertible beds. Superior rooms are in the 'Rainbow' wing. Some rooms have open-plan bathrooms.
Meals - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast, served until late morning, includes eggs, salmon and 'champagne'
- 6 course evening meal with choice and superb salad buffet
- Guests may dine in the hotel's à la carte restaurants on request (supplement payable for some)
- Weekly gala dinner (jacket and tie requested)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included