Ferienart Resort & Spa - Saas Fee, Switzerland
This well-furnished chalet-style hotel, situated in the heart of the village, offers excellent cuisine, service and facilities. Owned and run by the Anthamatten family, the Ferienart is popular for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere and comfort, excellent cuisine and varied entertainment programme. A highly recommended choice for your Saas Fee holiday! Situated in the heart of the village.. The hotel offers a FREE hotel bus service Monday to Friday to the ski lifts, which are approx. 10 minutes walk away.
Features - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
- Extensive 1200m2 ‘Paradia Spa’, spa treatments and solarium (pay locally) with indoor pool, whirlpool, kneipp, well-equipped fitness room and a range of saunas and steambaths (all free)
- Attractive bar and lounge
- Elegant dining room
- Several à la carte restaurants including Italian and Asian cuisine
- Sun terrace
- Supervised kindergarten from9am-12 noon and 3-9pm, Mon-Fri (for 1+ yr olds)
- Smokers’ bar
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
73 Bedrooms. All have bath or shower, telephone, radio, flatscreen TV, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
‘Rustic’ rooms are east- facing and traditional style, whilst more modern Alpine rooms are south facing.
Larger superior rooms are in the interconnecting Rainbow wing.
Our 2 room Alpensuite for up to 4 people has one bedroom and a lounge with convertible beds.
Some Alpine & Rainbow rooms have open - plan bathrooms.
Meals - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast, served until late morning, includes eggs, salmon and 'champagne'
- 5 course evening meal with choice and superb salad buffet
- Guests may dine in the hotel's à la carte restaurants on request (supplement payable for some)
- Weekly gala dinner (jacket and tie requested)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included