Ferienart Resort & Spa - Saas Fee, Switzerland
Luxuriously furnished in a chalet style throughout, the Ferienart Resort and Spa offers excellent cuisine, service and facilities, and is also much appreciated for its relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Features - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
- Situated in the heart of the village
- The hotel offers a free hotel bus service Monday to Friday to the ski lifts, which are approx. 10 minutes' walk away
- Superb 1200m² 'Paradia Spa' with indoor pool, whirlpool, kneipp, well-equipped fitness room and a selection of saunas and steambaths (free), beauty salon, massage, spa treatments and solarium (pay locally)
- Attractive bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room
- à la carte restaurants: Italian 'Del Ponte' for freshly-made pastas and pizzas and 'Le Mandarin' for Oriental specialities
- Early meals for children, if required
- Free supervised kindergarten for 1 year olds and over Monday-Friday from 9am-3pm and 6-9pm
- Teenagers' games room
- Attractive sun terrace
- Pianist some evenings
- Weekly entertainment programme
- Ski storage and heated boot room
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Indoor pool -Supervised Times:Unsupervised
- Fitness room
- Steam bath
Accommodation - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
- Bedrooms: 73
- All have bath or shower, telephone, radio, flatscreen TV, safe, minibar, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers.
- 'Rustic' rooms are east-facing and traditional in style
- More modern ‘Alpine’ rooms are south-facing.
- Larger superior rooms are in the interconnecting ‘Rainbow’ wing.
- 2 room ‘Alpensuite’ for up to 4 people has one bedroom and a lounge with convertible beds.
- Some ‘Alpine’ and ‘Rainbow’ rooms have open-plan bathrooms.
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Ferienart Resort & Spa, Saas Fee
- Excellent hot and cold buffet breakfast, served until late morning, includes eggs, salmon and 'champagne'
- 5 course evening meal with choice and superb salad buffet
- Guests may dine in the hotel's à la carte restaurants on request with Sfr30 credit.
- Weekly gala dinner (jacket and tie requested)
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included