4 Jan 2014 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Geneva
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 20m from bus stop
- 200m from town
- 400m from lift
- Laundry Service
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Hotel Allalin, Saas Fee
A very attractive hotel with excellent standards of accommodation, the Allalin is located only a couple of minutes walk from the village centre. This hotel is very popular due to its welcoming atmosphere and traditional Swiss architecture and decor.
Features- Hotel Allalin, Saas Fee
- Quiet location
- Only 2-3 minutes' walk (250m) to the centre of the village
- Free ski bus stops outside the hotel which brings you to the slopes in a few minutes
- Sauna and whirlpool (free)
- Modern lounge
- Attractive dining room with rustic features
- Ski room
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation- Hotel Allalin, Saas Fee
- 30 bedrooms. The spacious bedrooms all have bath, wc, cable TV, safe, telephone, radio, south or west-facing balcony and hairdryer. Superior rooms are newly-renovated and are modern in design.
- Two-roomed suites for 3-4 persons, with one twin bedroom and a lounge with two convertible beds, share one bathroom, and are ideal for families.
Meals - Hotel Allalin, Saas Fee
- Buffet breakfast
- Excellent 5 course dinner including a salad course and choice of main dish
- Weekly Swiss or Italian evening
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 32
N, E, W
Direction of Slopes
- Indoor Pool
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Traffic free resort
- High altitude resort
- Traditional village resort
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
- Tourist Office
Basel/Mulhouse (3h 30min)
Geneva (2h 45min)
Zurich (3h 30min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £170.00
Adults From £240.00
Seniors From £170.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Very good piste conditions, best at top
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property. The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation
(unless otherwise stated) , with flights from Gatwick. Ski Pass is not included.
Prices shown are Per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.