Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx, Italy
Please note: children under 15 are not allowed in this chalet on any date, unless part of a group booking the whole chalet.
Chalet Le Valentin is part of the new Mountain Collection
that offers free ski guiding and coaching throughout your week’s stay.
The Valentin is cosy and rustic in style and offers a recently refurbished, spacious living area, perfect for friends to relax together at the end of the day. Situated at the top of the resort amid picturesque pine trees, this chalet enjoys a quiet location, 800m from the nearest ski lift.
Situated in a quiet area above the resort, around a 15-20 minute walk from the resort centre up a steep hill. When snow conditions are good you can ski to within 100m of the chalet.
- Ski Lift - 800m
- Ski bus stop - 20m
- Ski school meeting point - 2km
- Resort centre - 2km (down a steep hill)
Features - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx
- Hearty cooked breakfast with fresh bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Freshly-made afternoon tea with cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Appetiser with drinks before a delicious three-course evening meal on six nights
- A choice of carefully selected wines included with dinner
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station, TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation, Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx
Sleeps 12 people in 6 twin bedrooms, most with a balcony. Ground Floor:
Spacious lounge and dining room with log fire, cosy sofas, free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. First Floor: Three twin bedrooms sharing two shower rooms with wc.
Second Floor: Two twin bedrooms and two single rooms sharing two shower rooms and wc.
Meals - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx
An energising hot and cold breakfast on six mornings a week, daily afternoon tea and an appetiser with drinks before a home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with complimentary wines and fresh coffee.