Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx, Italy
"Chalet Le Valentin is cosy and rustic in style with a spacious living and dining room that is perfect for groups of friends wanting plenty of space to relax after a day on the mountain. The bedrooms are a good size, most with a balcony and mountain views. It’s a great choice for those that want to enjoy the lively nightlife of Sauze without being in the thick of things, and when there is good snow you can actually ski to the door. Your hosts are always on hand to ensure you have a great time.” Lorraine Stokes - Area Manager
Highly commended in the Award for Excellence best accommodation category.
Features - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod docking station
- TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Location - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx
Situated at the top of the resort amid picturesque pin trees, this chalet enjoys a quiet location, 800m from the nearest ski lift. Snow conditions permitting, it is possible to ski right back to the chalet on the Clotes blue run.
Accommodation, Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx
Rooms: Sleeps 12 people.
First Floor: Three twin bedrooms sharing two shower rooms with wc.
Second Floor: Two twin bedrooms & two single rooms sharing two shower rooms with wc.
Most rooms have a balcony.
Meals - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze d'Oulx
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty cooked breakfast - An energising breakfast including granola, cereals, yoghurt, bread, preserves, porridge, fruit juices, tea & coffee everyday, plus a cooked breakfast (e.g sausage, egg, bacon & tomatoes) on six mornings a week.
Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits
A delicious home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee.
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising three course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines, hand-picked by our Master of Wines & matched to each evening’s meal
Chalet staff live in. Children are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet and generous discounts may apply.