Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze D'Oulx, Italy
Please note: children under 12 are not allowed in this chalet on any date.
Chalet Le Valentin offers a warm and friendly welcome and is ideal for those who want to enjoy the resort’s notoriously lively nightlife without having to be in the centre of the resort. The property is located in a quiet, residential area approximately 15-20 minutes walk from the resort centre up a steep hill. It is possible to ski within 100m of the chalet (snow conditions permitting). The chalet has a large comfortable lounge and dining area with satellite TV. There is free parking outside for any self drive guests.
Features - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze D'Oulx
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty cooked breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising three course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines, hand-picked by our Master of Wines & matched to each evening’s meal
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station
- TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Accommodation - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze D'Oulx
First Floor: Four twin bedrooms sharing two shower rooms with wcs.
Second Floor: Four twin bedrooms and one single room sharing two shower rooms and wc. Most rooms have a balcony.
Meals - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze D'Oulx
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
An energising breakfast including granola, cereals, yoghurt, bread, preserves, porridge, fruit juices, tea & coffee everyday
Plus a cooked breakfast (e.g sausage, egg, bacon & tomatoes) on six mornings a week.
Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits
A delicious home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee.
Please Note: Chalet staff live in. Children under 12yrs are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet.