Chalet Le Valentin - Sauze D'Oulx, Italy
Chalet Le Valentin is cosy and rustic in style with a spacious living and dining room that is perfect for groups of friends wanting plenty of space to relax after a day on the mountain. The bedrooms are a good size, most with a balcony and mountain views. It’s a great choice for those that want to enjoy the lively nightlife of Sauze without being in the thick of things, and when there is good snow you can actually ski to the door.
Please note: Sauze d'Oulx is a traffic free resort and as a result on arrival day, you will be met by your chalet hosts at the coach park and afterwards, a taxi will be waiting to take you and your equipment up to the chalet. Your luggage will be delivered to the chalet up to around 2 hours after your arrival.
Features - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze D'Oulx
- Warming drink on arrival to welcome you to your chalet
- Hearty cooked breakfast with bread, jams & cereals on six mornings
- Delicious afternoon tea with freshly-baked cake, pastries or biscuits every day
- Wonderfully appetising three course evening meal on six nights, including a weekly regional dish, leaving one evening free to enjoy a local restaurant
- A selection of wines, hand-picked by our Master of Wines & matched to each evening’s meal
- Free Wi-Fi, iPod docking station
- TV, DVD & board games for your entertainment
- Daily housekeeping with towels provided
Important information: Due to recent changes in Italian tax law, for Winter 2013/14 holidays onwards, a daily ‘Tourist Tax’ may be charged. If charged, you would need to pay the hotel directly and the amount varies between approx. €0.50 & €3 per person, per day depending on the star rating of the accommodation.
Accommodation - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze D'Oulx
Sleeps 12 people. Most rooms have a balcony.
First Floor: Three twin bedrooms sharing two shower rooms with wc.
Second Floor: Two twin bedrooms & two single rooms sharing two shower rooms with wc.
Please Note: Chalet staff live in. Children are welcome when part of a group booking the whole chalet and generous discounts may apply.
Meals - Chalet Le Valentin, Sauze D'Oulx
For six days of the week the staff prepares all your meals.
An energising breakfast including granola, cereals, yoghurt, bread, preserves, porridge, fruit juices, tea & coffee everyday. Plus a cooked breakfast (e.g sausage, egg, bacon & tomatoes) on six mornings a week.
Daily afternoon tea with freshly baked cakes, pastries or biscuits.
A delicious home cooked three course evening meal on six nights served with a selection of complimentary wines and fresh after-dinner coffee.