Hotel La Torre - Sauze D'Oulx, Italy
An iconic landmark of Sauze, the La Torre is a striking hotel with an art deco theme running throughout. The hotel was specially designed to be light and spacious and to take advantage of the spectacular views of the mountains and down the valley. The public areas, along with the bedrooms, are tastefully decorated with modern art, and most have those wonderful vistas.
Location 5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the Clotes chairlift and just a short walk to the centre of the resort. The hotel also operates minibus service, on request, to the lifts and the local ski bus stops just outside.
Features - Hotel La Torre , Sauze D'Oulx
- Breakfast and dining room with panoramic views
- Outdoor terrace overlooking the mountains
- Night club open once a week
- Wellness centre with indoor pool with hydromassage, Turkish bath, sauna, fitness rooms, relaxation areas and beauty treatments (pay locally, minimum age 14yrs)
Accommodation - Hotel La Torre , Sauze D'Oulx
114 All rooms are spacious, light and airy with views of the valley or mountains and have bath and shower, satellite TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel La Torre , Sauze D'Oulx
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- Evening meals is a buffet of starters, salads and desserts with a waiter serviced main course.
- Christmas and New Year's gala dinner included
Please Note: The Spa area is 30m from the main hotel and is reserved for guests 14yrs and over.