Hotel La Torre - Sauze D'Oulx, Italy
An iconic landmark of Sauze, the La Torre is a striking hotel with an art deco theme running throughout. The hotel was specially designed to be light and spacious and to take advantage of the spectacular views of the mountains and down the valley. The public areas, along with the bedrooms, are tastefully decorated with modern art, and most have those wonderful vistas.
Features - Hotel La Torre , Sauze D'Oulx
- Location 5 minutes’ walk (500m) to the Clotes chairlift and just a short walk to the centre of the resort.
- The hotel also operates minibus service, on request, to the lifts and the local ski bus stops just outside.
- Breakfast and dining room with panoramic views
- Outdoor terrace overlooking the mountains
- Night club open once a week
- Wellness centre with indoor pool with hydromassage, Turkish bath, sauna, fitness rooms, relaxation areas and beauty treatments (pay locally, minimum age 14yrs)
- Indoor pool
- Turkish Bath
- Disco or nightclub
- Fitness room
Accommodation - Hotel La Torre , Sauze D'Oulx
- 114 All rooms are spacious, light and airy with views of the valley or mountains and have bath and shower, satellite TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel La Torre , Sauze D'Oulx
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- Evening meals is a buffet of starters, salads and desserts with a waiter serviced main course.
- Christmas and New Year's gala dinner included