Stella Alpina Hotel, Sauze D'Oulx, Italy
Caroline and her family have been offering high standards of accommodation and service at the Stella Alpina for years, which is why our guests come back year after year. The hotel bedrooms feature beautiful handmade wooden furniture and the welcoming après-ski bar on the ground floor with its open fire is ideal for a proper Italian coffee or welcoming apertivo at the end of the day. Being located at the bottom of the home run into Sauze and right by the Clotes chairlift, the Stella Alpina is the perfect choice for skiers and boarders wanting a convenient, comfortable and homely base.
Features - Stella Alpina Hotel, Sauze D'Oulx
- Bar with open fire and satellite TV
- Baby Parking La Libellula is available for children aged 13 months to 6 years old, from 8:30am to 5:30pm everyday
- The crèche is ideally situated at the foot of the slopes in Sauze d’Oulx. You can drop your children off on your way up the mountain and they will be looked after for anything from 1 hour, all morning or all day. They will be kept amused with toys, games, videos, painting and drawing.
- There is a sleep area for the smaller ones that might need to have a rest.
- Weather permitting we have a natural playground outside where we can build snowmen, snow castles and go tobogganing.
Accommodation - Stella Alpina Hotel, Sauze D'Oulx
Number of rooms:
Rooms (2-4 people): Comfortable twin rooms, some with an extra bed for a child only and triple rooms with an extra bed for a child only, have flat-screen satellite TV, shower, wc & hairdryer. Superior rooms with a jetted bath are available on request.
Meals - Stella Alpina Hotel, Sauze D'Oulx
Half Board. Continental buffet breakfast and three course evening meal. Christmas & New Year meals included.