Hotel Helga , Seefeld, Austria
One of Seefeld’s best loved hotels, the small and exclusive Hotel Helga is just a short walk from the village centre and surpasses its superior three star rating by offering four star service and quality. Lovingly run by the Kratzer family, nothing is too much trouble for Helga and her husband Franz and their humour and hospitality will make you feel very welcome. Great for lovers of good food and wine, the hotel specialises in organic produce.
Features - Hotel Helga , Seefeld
- Elegant lounge with bar
- Rustic farmhouse stube
- Residents' restaurant
- Sauna and infrared cabin (free), solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Lift (stops in between floors, so access to the rooms is either up or down 6 steps)
Accommodation - Hotel Helga , Seefeld
Bedrooms 20: Standard twins have either bath or shower, those with shower also have balcony; larger superior twins have bath or shower, balcony, minibar and seating area. Singles have shower. All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
Meals - Hotel Helga , Seefeld
- Many organic products used
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice of main dish including vegetarian plus salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included