21 Mar 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Mini Bar
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Hotel Helga , Seefeld, Austria
One of Seefeld’s best loved hotels, the small and exclusive Hotel Helga is just a short walk from the village centre and surpasses its superior three star rating by offering four star service and quality. Lovingly run by the Kratzer family, nothing is too much trouble for Helga and her husband Franz and their humour and hospitality will make you feel very welcome. Great for lovers of good food and wine, the hotel specialises in organic produce.
Features - Hotel Helga , Seefeld
- 6 minutes' walk from the centre
- Ski bus stop 100m away
- Elegant lounge with bar
- Rustic farmhouse stube
- Residents' restaurant
- Sauna and infrared cabin (free), solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
- Lift (stops in between floors, so access to the rooms is either up or down 6 steps)
Accommodation - Hotel Helga , Seefeld
- Standard Austrian twins have either bath or shower, those with shower also have balcony;
- Larger superior Austrian twins have bath or shower, balcony, minibar and seating area.
- Singles have shower.
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe, bathrobes and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Helga , Seefeld
- Many organic products used
- Buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with choice of main dish including vegetarian plus salad buffet
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 18
Direction of Slopes
- Heated Outdoor Pool
- Ice Rink
- Indoor Pool
- Walking Trails
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
Munich (2h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.