Ferienhotel Kaltschmid, Seefeld, Austria
Owned by our good friends the Kaltschmid family, this superior hotel occupies an ideal location in the centre of the village with easy access to cafés, shops and nursery slopes. Decorated in a typical Tyrolean style, it offers friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere. The food is exceptional and dinner includes unlimited drinks each evening.
Features - Ferienhotel Kaltschmid, Seefeld
- Centrally located with a ski bus stop 2 minutes' walk (200m) from the hotel
- Large lounge with bar
- Residents' and 2 à la carte café/restaurants with entertainer
- Live band in 'Tenne' dancing and 2 discos with DJs
- Pub with darts and billiards
- Table tennis
- Leisure centre with indoor pool, children's pool with slide, jacuzzi, herbal steam room, sauna and gym (free), solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
- Disco or nightclub
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Table tennis
Accommodation - Ferienhotel Kaltschmid, Seefeld
No. of rooms: 165
- Small Austrian twins have bath; larger rooms also have bath and sleep up to 3 (some have seating area).
- Apartments with bath, separate WC, balcony and kitchenette sleep 2-5.
- All rooms have telephone, cable TV, radio, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Ferienhotel Kaltschmid, Seefeld
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with 3 main dish choices plus salad buffet and cheese selection
- Weekly farmers' buffet, gala dinner, starter and dessert buffets
- Special Christmas dinner and New Year gala dinner with live band included (jacket and tie required)