Hotel Karwendelhof - Seefeld, Austria
Right in the heart of Seefeld and newly refurbished for Winter 13/14, this popular hotel now shines in a new light with its refurbished restaurant and wellness area as well as renovated bedrooms and bathrooms. Now offered on an All-Inclusive basis, it represents even better value for money. Stylishly decorated, the hotel is well known for its warm and friendly service and good cuisine. It also offers a fantastic activity programme including guided winter walks and torchlit walks.
Features - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
- An ideal location next to the village square with a ski bus stop outside
- Lounge bar with open fireplace
- Residents' restaurant
- Recently renovated leisure area with saunas, steam room and relaxation room and infrared cabin (Free)
- Solarium and massages (pay locally)
- Weekly live music
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Steam room
Accommodation - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
- Newly refurbished Kurpark Austrian twins have shower and balcony or French balcony
- Larger newly refurbished Sonnjoch Austrian twins have shower and balcony.
- Atelier Junior suites sleeping up to 4 have bath and shower and balcony. Kurpark rooms for single use are available on request.
- All rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
Meals All Inclusive.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Lunchtime buffet including soup, salad, snacks and bread
- Coffee/tea and cake
- 4 course buffet-style evening meal with 3 choices of main dish.
drinks from 7am until 10:30pm (soft drinks, beer, house wine,
coffee/tea). Weekly farmers’ buffet. Christmas and New Year gala