Hotel Karwendelhof - Seefeld, Austria
Right in the heart of Seefeld and newly refurbished for this Winter, this popular hotel now shines in a new light with its refurbished restaurant and wellness area as well as renovated bedrooms and bathrooms. Now offered on an All-Inclusive basis, it represents even better value for money. Stylishly decorated, the hotel is well known for its warm and friendly service and good cuisine.
It also offers a fantastic activity programme including guided winter walks and torchlit walks.
Features - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
- Lounge bar with open fireplace
- Residents' restaurant
- Car parking - outdoor
- Newly renovated leisure area with saunas, infrared cabin, steam room and relaxation room (free),
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Ski storage room
- An ideal location next to the village square with a ski bus stop outside
- Weekly live music
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Lift (some Junior Suite rooms are not accessible by lift)
Accommodation - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
Bedrooms 44: All rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
Newly refurbished Kurpark Austrian twins have shower and balcony or French balcony.
Larger newly refurbished Sonnjoch Austrian twins have bath or shower and balcony.
Atelier Junior Suites sleeping up to 4 have bath and shower and balcony.
Kurpark rooms for single use are available on request.
Meals - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Lunchtime buffet including soup, salad, snacks and bread, coffee/tea and cake
- Buffet-style evening meal or 4-course menu with 3 choices of main dish.
- Unlimited drinks from 7:30a.m. to 10:30p.m. including water, soft drinks, tea, coffee, open wine, draught Beer, selected cocktails and spirits.
- Weekly farmers’ buffet.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.