Hotel Karwendelhof - Seefeld, Austria
Right in the heart of Seefeld and newly refurbished for Winter 13/14, this popular hotel now shines in a new light with its refurbished restaurant and wellness area as well as renovated bedrooms and bathrooms. Now offered on an All-Inclusive basis, it represents even better value for money. Stylishly decorated, the hotel is well known for its warm and friendly service and good cuisine. It also offers a fantastic activity programme including guided winter walks and torchlit walks.
Features - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
- An ideal location next to the village square with a ski bus stop outside
- Lounge bar with open fireplace
- Residents' restaurant
- Recently renovated leisure area with saunas, steam room and relaxation room and infrared cabin (Free)
- Solarium and massages (pay locally)
- Weekly live music
- Wi-Fi (free)
Accommodation - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
- Standard Austrian twins in the traditional style have bath and south-facing balcony or French balcony
- Larger recently refurbished Sonnjoch Austrian twins have shower and balcony.
- Atelier Junior suites sleeping up to 4 have bath and shower and balcony.
- Kurpark rooms for single use are available on request.
- All rooms have cable TV, FREE Wi-Fi, telephone, safe, radio and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Karwendelhof , Seefeld
- Weekly Tyrolean buffet
- Wekly 5 course gala dinner with gala
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included (24 and 31 Dec drinks are not included after 6:30pm, pay locally)
- 24th Dec: Family Christmas celebration with gala coctail, christmas story, Tyrolean music, gifts and surprises for all children and gala dinner with 6 courses
- 31st Dec: New Year's celebration with cocktail with sparkling wine, exclusive 6 course gala dinner, music and dancing in the lobby, midnight snack with hot soup etc
FREE drinks from 7:30am until 10:30pm (soft drinks, beer, house wine, coffee/tea) and spirits from 4:30pm until 10:30pm.