Hotel Krinserhof, Seefeld, Austria
The Krinserhof is a very pleasant hotel with magnificent views over Seefeld. The owners, our good friends Friedl and Prisca Binder, offer exceptionally welcoming service and good home cooking. The Rosshütte mountain railway is 3-4 minutes' walk away and the town centre is approx. 15 minutes' walk (900m).
Features - Hotel Krinserhof, Seefeld
- Quiet, sunny, elevated location
- Ski lifts and cross country track approx. 4 minutes' walk
- Fitness corner
- Cosy 'Tyrolean Stube' and bar · Lounge area with TV
- Weekly live Tyrolean music
Accommodation - Hotel Krinserhof, Seefeld
15 bedrooms. Choice of bedroom facilities with either private bath or shower, WC or rooms with washbasin. All rooms are non-smoking and have a hairdryer.
Rooms (2-3 people):Traditional Austrian twin rooms, some of which can take a third bed or sofa bed, have bath or shower and wc.
Austrian Twin rooms with a balcony are available at a supplement. A single with shared facilities is available at a reduction.
Quad rooms - sleep 2-4: Consist of one room with Austrian twin plus single bed & put-up bed.
Meals - Hotel Krinserhof, Seefeld
- Breakfast buffet
- 3-course evening meals with a choice of main course and weekly salad buffet
- New Gala dinner included.
- Weekly Fondue evening & weekly Tyrolean music evening are included.
Hotel has no lift.