Hotel Larchenhof, Seefeld
The Lärchenhof is a stylish hotel, renowned for the quality of its cuisine. Run by the Marcati family, the hotel offers comfortable rooms and a high standard of service. With a spa area that includes a wide variety of spa treatments, as well as an indoor pool you will be able to relax after a hard days skiing. The setting is peaceful and yet the village centre is only a short walk away.
Features - Hotel Larchenhof, Seefeld
- Hillside location
- 8 minutes' walk to nursery slopes, resort centre and ski bus stop
- Indoor swimming pool
- Roman style 'Aquarena' with sauna, steam room, relaxation room and fitness program
- Spa treatments, massage and solarium (local charge)
- Activity programme
- Bar and lounge with open fire place
- Children's playroom
- Wine cellar
- Panoramic dining room
- Lift to all floors
Accommodation - Hotel Larchenhof, Seefeld
56 bedrooms. All rooms with private bath and shower attachment, WC, cable TV, hairdryer, minibar, safe and most with balcony.
Quad rooms - sleep 2-4: Consist of Austrian twin beds optically separated from the living area with double sofa bed or camp beds (max. 3 adults.
Meals - Hotel Larchenhof, Seefeld
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course
- Weekly starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly speciality buffet with live music
- Weekly gala dinner with piano music