Hotel Schonruh , Seefeld
Set in a scenic position, the superior Schönruh is an elegant spa hotel owned by the Kaltschmid family. It is known for its first class cuisine and excellent leisure facilities such as a large heated outdoor pool and a wide range of massage and beauty treatments.
The hotel does not accept children under the age of 16.
Features - Hotel Schonruh , Seefeld
Location Set in a quiet location, it is just 5 minutes’ walk (500m) from the village centre and 2 minutes from the ski bus stop.
- Comfortable lounge and bar
- Residents’ restaurant
- Tyrolean stube with traditional tiled stove
- Leisure centre with large heated indoor/outdoor pool, jacuzzi, steam rooms, saunas and gym (free), massage, beauty salon with a wide range of beauty treatments, private spa and solarium (pay locally)
Accommodation - Hotel Schonruh, Seefeld
No. of rooms: 99
Schönruh wing Austrian twins have shower or bath and some have balcony or terrace.
Singles have shower and balcony.
Larger junior suites have bath.
Residence wing superior Austrian twins have bath, separate shower, separate wc, lounge area and balcony or terrace
Singles have bath, lounge area and balcony or terrace.
All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe, hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Schonruh , Seefeld
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course dinner with 3 full menu choices plus salad buffet
- 3 course lunch buffet
- Weekly Starter and dessert buffets
- Weekly Gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included