Hotel Stefanie, Seefeld, Austria
This lovely, rustic hotel is full of Tyrolean charm and ideal for those who prefer a smaller, more informal and cosy hotel in a quiet location. Offering great value for money, it is available on a bed and breakfast or half board basis.
The hotel does not accept children under the age of 16.
Features - Hotel Stefanie, Seefeld
- Location 5 minutes’ walk to the resort centre, with a ski bus stop 3 minutes (300m) away.
- Rustic-style lounge area
- Wood-panelled breakfast room
- Leisure area with indoor pool and sauna (FREE)
- Wi-Fi (pay locally)
- Indoor Pool
Accommodation - Hotel Stefanie, Seefeld
- 45 Enzian Austrian twins have bath or shower;
- Birkenwald Austrian twins sleep up to 3 and have bath or shower and balcony;
- singles have bath or shower.
- All rooms have TV, telephone, safe and hairdryer.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Stefanie, Seefeld
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast.
- For guest booking half board, an excellent 3 course lunch buffet and 4 course evening meal with 3 menu choices plus salad buffet is served at nearby Schönruh including free daily afternoon cake buffet.