Seespitz Hotel, Seefeld
Run by the Scheiber family, this hotel offers excellent quality and comfort in an idyllic location at the end of the lake. The pedestrian centre is just 5 minutes away and the ski bus stops outside the door.
Features - Seespitz Hotel, Seefeld
- Comfortable lounge and bar;
- residents’ and à la carte restaurants;
- heated outdoor pool, sauna, steambath, jacuzzi and gym (free);
- massage and solarium (pay locally);
- childrens’ playroom;
- internet access; lift.
Accommodation - Seespitz Hotel, Seefeld
61 Bedrooms: All individual, beautifully decorated rooms have bath, many have balcony. All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, safe and hairdryer
- Larger rooms have seating area with south-facing balcony
- More spacious deluxe rooms, facing south-west, have lounge area.
Meals - Seespitz Hotel, Seefeld
- Extensive, varied hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Excellent 4-course dinner with choice of three main dishes plus salad buffet
- Special Christmas and New Year dinners included.