Chalet Salvan, Selva
The Chalet Salvan is located up a slope in a slightly elevated position with magnificent views overlooking Selva. The chalet is built in delightful traditional style and is only 2 minutes' walk to the Costabella chairlift which links on to the Sella Ronda.
Features - Chalet Salvan, Selva
- Traditional Alpine chalet
- Approx. 2 minutes' walk to resort centre
- 10 minutes' walk to ski school meeting place
- All bedrooms have en suite facilities and satellite TV
- Services of Chalet host
- FREE WiFi
- Chalet host lives in on first floor
Accommodation - Chalet Salvan, Selva
Sleeps 12-14 - (room numbers shown in brackets):
- Ground floor: Living/dining room, kitchen, triple bedroom with shower and WC (1), double bedroom with circular whirlpool bath and WC (2).
- Second floor: Triple bedroom with shower, WC and balcony (3), three twin bedrooms with shower, WC and balcony (4, 5 & 6). All rooms on the second floor are in the eaves.
Please note: Rooms 4, 5 & 6 are Austrian twins with 2 single mattresses in a double bed frame. Rooms 1 & 3 are Austrian twins with an additional single bed.
Meals - Chalet Salvan, Selva
- Wholsesome breakfast with a cooked option
- Afternoon tea with home-made cakes
- 3-course evening meals with local wine and coffee included (5 nights)
- 4-course farewell feast (1 night)