Hotel Acadia, Selva
The Prinoth family is now the fourth generation of hotel owners that take great pride in pampering their guests, so you will definitely get spoilt. Particular emphasis is placed on the guests by the professional, friendly, helpful and hospitable staff. The food is phenomenal and the location is ideal as the elegant and exclusive hotel is just 300m to the resort centre and the main cable car.
There is a lounge, bar, a la restaurant, wine cellar and wellness centre - complete with Finnish sauna, solarium and Turkish steam bath. the health and beauty centre offers a vast array of soothing therapies (local charge applies).
Features - Hotel Acadia, Selva
- Ideal location, just 300m to the resort centre
- Ski in/ski out
- Superb cuisine
- Family-run, elegant, Italian hotel with impeccable service
- Superb wellness centre with sauna
- Extra charge for the solarium, health and beauty treatments and therapies
- Sun terrace
Accommodation - Hotel Acadia, Selva
25 bedrooms. The bedrooms are plush and are warmly decorated and designed using a mix of warm woods and all feature satellite TV, minibar, hairdryer and safe.
- Twin "Rosa" rooms - with en suite shower, WC and balcony.
- Double "Cleopatra" rooms- doubles with en suite steam effect shower, WC, some have a balcony.
Meals - Hotel Acadia, Selva
- Buffet style breakfast with hot options
- 5-course evening meal with a choice of three menus (each with a minimum of five dishes) and salad bar.
- Speciality dinners are a regular feature as well as a weekly gala dinner.