Hotel Alaska - Selva, Italy
As soon as you walk into reception you will feel at home at the Alaska where you will be welcomed as part of the family for the duration of your stay. The spacious and comfortable public areas have a traditional décor, lovely panoramic views which can be enjoyed from its popular sun terrace overlooking the slopes. The Alaska bar and sun terrace are a popular après-ski venue.
Features - Hotel Alaska, Selva, Italy
- Location: You can ski to and from this family-run hotel.
- It is ideally situated at the top of the nursery slopes, close to the ski school meeting point.
- The centre of Selva is 1km away, about 15 minutes’ walk downhill.
- Sun terrace with panoramic views
- Small wellness area with whirlpool, Turkish bath and sauna (free)
- Turkish Bath
Accommodation - Hotel Alaska, Selva, Italy
- Bedrooms: 29
- All the double rooms are comfortably furnished and have bath or shower, balcony, satellite TV, telephone, safe and minibar.
- Recently renovated superior rooms are available at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Alaska, Selva, Italy
- Buffet breakfast includes hot dishes and 4 course evening meal with choice including a buffet starter and salad bar.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.