4 Apr 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 1000m from town
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Mini Bar
Hotel Alaska - Selva, Italy
As soon as you walk into reception you will feel at home at the Alaska where you will be welcomed as part of the family for the duration of your stay. The spacious and comfortable public areas have a traditional décor, lovely panoramic views which can be enjoyed from its popular sun terrace overlooking the slopes. The Alaska bar and sun terrace are a popular après-ski venue.
Features - Hotel Alaska, Selva, Italy
- Location: You can ski to and from this family-run hotel.
- It is ideally situated at the top of the nursery slopes, close to the ski school meeting point.
- The centre of Selva is 1km away, about 15 minutes’ walk downhill.
- Sun terrace with panoramic views
- Small wellness area with whirlpool, Turkish bath and sauna (free)
- Turkish Bath
Accommodation - Hotel Alaska, Selva, Italy
- Bedrooms: 29
- All the double rooms are comfortably furnished and have bath or shower, balcony, satellite TV, telephone, safe and minibar.
- Recently renovated superior rooms are available at a supplement.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Alaska, Selva, Italy
- Buffet breakfast includes hot dishes and 4 course evening meal with choice including a buffet starter and salad bar.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinner included.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 59
N, E, S, W
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 45min)
Milan Malpensa (3h 50min)
Venice (3h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £161.00
Adults From £231.00
Seniors From £208.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Great skiing thanks to the recent snowfalls
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.