3 Jan 2015 (7 nights)
Southampton to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
- 350m from slopes
- 250m from lift
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Car Park
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Beauty Salon
Hotel Oswald - Selva, Italy
A modern alpine hotel which has a welcoming mountain atmosphere along with great attention to detail and efficient service. The Oswald has been an iconic hotel of Selva for many years and once visited, guests tend to return. The elegant public areas are supported by newly renovated bedrooms. Warm hospitality and excellent cuisine is assured.
Features - Hotel Oswald, Selva
- Location: Oswald is situated near the centre of Selva, 4 minutes’ walk (350m) to the Ciampinoi gondola.
- Guests can also make use of the courtesy bus service to the lifts.
- Stylish restaurant
- 1st floor conservatory and lounge
- Beauty centre with sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool (free)
- Massage treatments (pay locally)
- Children’s playroom
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Turkish Bath
- Ski room
- TV room
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Games room
- Safe deposit box
- non-smoking hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Oswald, Selva
- Bedrooms: 58
- All rooms have been renovated with modern décor mixed with wood-panelling and classic amenities, with bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, telephone and Wi-Fi connection available (pay locally).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Meals - Hotel Oswald, Selva
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice of menu, served in the main restaurant.
- Breakfast can be taken in the 1st floor conservatory overlooking the resort and mountains.
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 59
N, E, S, W
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 45min)
Milan Malpensa (3h 50min)
Venice (3h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £161.00
Adults From £231.00
Seniors From £208.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Write a Review
Hotel Oswald Reviews
Customer Average Rating
A Wonderful Hotel 06/02/2013
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Southampton.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.