Hotel Oswald - Selva, Italy
A modern alpine hotel which has a welcoming mountain atmosphere along with great attention to detail and efficient service. The Oswald has been an iconic hotel of Selva for many years and once visited, guests tend to return. The elegant public areas are supported by newly renovated bedrooms. Warm hospitality and excellent cuisine is assured. Hotel Oswald is situated near the centre of Selva, 4 minutes’ walk (350m) to the Ciampinoi gondola. Guests can also make use of the courtesy bus service to the lifts.
Features - Hotel Oswald, Selva
- Stylish restaurant
- 1st floor conservatory and lounge
- Beauty centre with sauna, Turkish bath, whirlpool (free)
- Massage treatments (pay locally)
- Children’s playroom
- Breakfast restaurant
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking - outdoor
- Credit cards accepted
- Dinner restaurant
- Games room
- Jacuzzi - indoor
- Lounge area
- Public rooms - Non-smoking
- Safe deposit boxes
- Ski room
- TV room
Accommodation - Hotel Oswald, Selva
All rooms have been renovated with modern décor mixed with wood-panelling and classic amenities, with bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, telephone and Wi-Fi connection available (pay locally).
Meals - Hotel Oswald, Selva
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice of menu, served in the main restaurant.
- Breakfast can be taken in the 1st floor conservatory overlooking the resort and mountains.
- Weekly gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.