Hotel Piccolo - Selva, Italy
This impressive and well established hotel is well known in the resort of Selva. Recently modernised, it is full of Val Gardena style and tradition, with cosy public rooms, open fires and the famous warm wooden décor which is handcrafted in Selva. Located 2 minutes’ walk (200m) from the centre of Selva and 8 minutes’ walk (800m) from the Ciampinoi cable-car.
Features - Hotel Piccolo, Selva
- Wellness centre with indoor heated pool, steam bath, sauna and relaxation area (free)
- Whirlpool and solarium (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Free shuttle bus to the lifts
Accommodation - Hotel Piccolo, Selva
All rooms are light and spacious with balcony, bath or shower, satellite TV, hairdryer and safe.
Meals - Hotel Piccolo, Selva
- Buffet breakfast.
- 4 course evening meal with choice including salad and vegetable buffets.
- The restaurant is famous for its local and international cuisine supported by a good wine list.
- A highlight of the week is the gala dinner with Tyrolean specialities.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.