19 Mar 2016 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
- 150m from slopes
- 200m from bus stop
- 1000m from town
- 50m from lift
- Fire Place
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Car Park
- Safe/Deposit Box
Hotel Pralong - Selva, Italy
The Pralong has been in the programme for many years thanks to the Denicolo family who provide a high standard of service and cuisine as well as a family atmosphere where you can quickly feel at home. This elegant and comfortable hotel has a reputation for good food and great accommodation.
Features - Hotel Pralong, Selva
- Location: The Pralong is situated just 2 minutes’ walk (150m) to the Ciampinoi chairlift, providing easy access to the Sella Ronda circuit.
- The centre of Selva is a 10 minute walk away.
- Inviting bar
- Lounge with open fireplace
- Dining room
- Health suite with sauna, Turkish bath, hydromassage with aromatherapy oils (pay locally)
- Sun terrace
- Turkish Bath
- Room service
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Safe deposit box
- non-smoking hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Pralong, Selva
- 25 Twin rooms have bath or shower, satellite TV, telephone and safe.
- The 3rd bed is suitable only for 3-6yrs.
- Singles have shower and are available on request.
- A new family suite for 4 people is available on request and consists of 2 twin rooms with shared bathroom.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Pralong, Selva
- Good buffet breakfast and excellent 4 course evening meal with choice and salad buffet.
- Weekly Tyrolean candlelit dinner.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 59
N, E, S, W
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 45min)
Milan Malpensa (3h 50min)
Venice (3h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £161.00
Adults From £231.00
Seniors From £208.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Great skiing thanks to the recent snowfalls
Write a Review
Hotel Pralong Reviews
Customer Average Rating
Read 1 more Hotel Pralong reviews
Dolomiti Super Ski 21/11/2012
Mr Damian James
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 020 8544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.