21 Mar 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 100m from slopes
- 50m from bus stop
- 100m from town
- 400m from ski school
- 50m from lift
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Wi-Fi (Paid Locally)
- Games Room
- Indoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Car Park
- Safe/Deposit Box
Hotel Tyrol - Selva, Italy
The charming Hotel Tyrol has been a popular choice for many years and is a firm favorite amongst our regular guests. The Malloyer family are famous for their hospitality and as soon as you enter the hotel you immediately can feel the warmth and pride they have. Staying at the Tyrol you will receive superb service and first class dining. The addition of a new spa is definitely the icing on this very attractive cake.
Features - Hotel Tyrol , Selva
- Location: The hotel is situated in the village centre, just 1 minute walk (20m) to the ski lifts.
- Bar and dining room in Tyrolean style
- Spa centre with indoor pool, saunas, Turkish baths, indoor and outdoor whirlpools, water beds and gym (free); treatments and massage (pay locally)
- Indoor pool
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Car parking - indoor
- Car parking
- Credit cards accepted
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Fitness room
- Games room
- TV room
- Safe deposit box
- Room service
- non-smoking hotel
Accommodation - Hotel Tyrol , Selva
- All 50 rooms have: Bath or shower, Balcony, Hairdryer ,Satellite TV, Safe, Telephone
- They can be situated in either of the hotel’s two connected buildings.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
Meals - Hotel Tyrol , Selva
- Extensive buffet breakfast with hot and cold choices.
- Excellent 4 course evening meal with choice of menu including regional specialities which are freshly prepared and served at your table.
- You can then help yourself to salad from the salad buffet, all supported by an extensive wine list and attentive service.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included as well as a weekly gala dinner.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 59
N, E, S, W
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 45min)
Milan Malpensa (3h 50min)
Venice (3h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £161.00
Adults From £231.00
Seniors From £208.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.