21 Mar 2015 (7 nights)
Gatwick to Innsbruck
Half Board Hotel
Per Person based on 2 sharing.
No reviews yet. Be first — write one now!
- 1000m from town
- Fire Place
- Jacuzzi/Hot Tub
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Car Park
- Safe/Deposit Box
- Austrian Twin Beds
- Wi-Fi (Free)
Rodella Hotel - Selva, Italy
The small and friendly Rodella is perfectly placed for superb panoramic views of the valley and mountains. Giorgio Planker and his English wife Susanna run this charming hotel with careful attention for detail to ensure you enjoy the relaxed and informal ambience of this tastefully decorated Tyrolean property. Recently awarded the prestigious ‘Gambero Rosso award’ recognising exceptional Italian food and wine.
Located 1km from Selva’s centre, the hotel operates a free shuttle service to/from the lifts during the day. Under good snow conditions you can ski back to the hotel from the Santa Cristina lifts.
Features - Rodella Hotel, Selva
- Location: 1km from Selva’s centre, the hotel operates a free shuttle service to/from the lifts during the day.
- Under good snow conditions you can ski back to the hotel from the Santa Cristina lifts.
- Cosy bar/lounge area
- Dining room
- Tyrolean stube with games
- Spa centre includes Canadian hot tub, whirlpool, sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp bath and fitness area (free)
- Completely refurbished Tyrolen restaurant with panoramic views of Selva and mountains
- The lounge has an open log fire creating and ideal place to relax
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Hot tub
- Indoor jacuzzi
- Credit cards accepted
- Fitness room
- non-smoking hotel
- Car parking
- Turkish Bath
Accommodation - Rodella Hotel, Selva
- Bedrooms: 18
- All rooms are superior twins and have bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, telephone and guest fridge.
- Twin beds are Austrian-style.
- Junior suites have bath or shower, guest fridge and lounge area.
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Minibar or fridge
- Room safe
Meals - Rodella Hotel, Selva
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice.
- Tyrolean gala dinner once a week.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Total Runs: 59
N, E, S, W
Direction of Slopes
- Ice Rink
- Health Spa
- Walking Trails
- Snow sure
- Glacier Resort
- High altitude skiing
- Good for families
- Good for non-skiers
- Resort bus
- Tourist Office
Innsbruck (1h 45min)
Milan Malpensa (3h 50min)
Venice (3h 50min)
Times above are estimations for guidance only.
Children From £161.00
Adults From £231.00
Seniors From £208.00
Prices fluctuate daily & those shown are approximations.We do not sell lift passes seperately from packages.
Snow, Webcams & Piste Map
Current Condition: Resort is closed for the season
Terms and Conditions
Iglu acts as a travel agent for disclosed principals/tour operators, further details
of which will be made available at the time of booking. Your holiday contract will
be bound by the tour operators terms and conditions.
Prices are shown for a basic room or unit, can be subject to change and are indicative
until time of booking. Please call on 0208 544 7114 for prices for other travel
and room options for this property.
The price shown includes 7 nights accommodation,
with flights from Gatwick.
Prices shown are per person per week based on maximum occupancy. Descriptions and
quality ratings are provided by the Tour Operator (or one of the Tour Operators
where similar holidays are offered by more than one supplier). We reserve the right
to make minor adjustments to the description or rating based on staff and customer
feedback. For payments by credit card, a 2.5% credit card charge (4% for AMEX) will
be added to your invoice. If you pay by a UK issued debit card, there is no charge.
All bookings are subject to a £5 per person Passenger Admin Fee charged by Iglu.com.