Rodella Hotel - Selva, Italy
The small and friendly Rodella is perfectly placed for superb panoramic views of the valley and mountains. Giorgio Planker and his English wife Susanna run this charming hotel with careful attention for detail to ensure you enjoy the relaxed and informal ambience of this tastefully decorated Tyrolean property. Recently awarded the prestigious ‘Gambero Rosso award’ recognising exceptional Italian food and wine.
Located 1km from Selva’s centre, the hotel operates a free shuttle service to/from the lifts during the day. Under good snow conditions you can ski back to the hotel from the Santa Cristina lifts.
Features - Rodella Hotel, Selva
- Cosy bar/lounge area
- Dining room
- Tyrolean stube with games
- Spa centre includes Canadian hot tub, whirlpool, sauna, Turkish bath, Kneipp bath and fitness area (free)
- Completely refurbished Tyrolen restaurant with panoramic views of Selva and mountains
- The lounge has an open log fire creating and ideal place to relax
- Wi-Fi (free)
- Bar - Non-smoking
- Breakfast restaurant
- Car parking - outdoor
- Credit cards accepted
- Dinner restaurant
- Fitness room
- Garden - Summer only
- Internet access
- Jacuzzi - indoor
- Lounge area
- Public rooms - Non-smoking
Accommodation - Rodella Hotel, Selva
All rooms are superior twins and have bath or shower, balcony, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe, telephone and guest fridge.
Twin beds are Austrian-style.
Junior suites have bath or shower, guest fridge and lounge area.
Meals - Rodella Hotel, Selva
- Buffet breakfast and 4 course evening meal with choice.
- Tyrolean gala dinner once a week.
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.