Chalet Amandier, Serre Chevalier
Chalet Amandier is a charming chalet in the village of Villeneuve in the Serre Chevalier Valley. The chalet offers modern and comfortable accommodation and has been built with ample use of wood so retaining a very traditional character.
There are two separate lounges each with a TV. Canapés and apéritifs are served in the lounge on the first floor which is just next to the dining room with its welcoming wood burning stove. The balcony has some great views overlooking the slopes of Serre Chevalier. The nearest ski lift is the Pontillas cable-car which is a 7 minutes' walk although there is a free minibus service to whisk you to the Frejus lift and ski school meeting place in the centre of Villeneuve at the start and then end of the skiing day. The centre of Villeneuve itself is approximately 10 minutes' walk and it is here that you will find a good selection of restaurants, bars and shops.
Features - Chalet Amandier, Serre Chevalier
- 10 minutes' walk (700m) to the Pontillas cable-car
- 1 minute's walk to the ski shuttle bus stop
- Complimentary minibus service to and from the lifts
- Lovely wooden chalet with fantastic views
- Dining room with wood burning stove and two lounges
- Most bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Ski & boot room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski room
Accommodation - Chalet Amandier, Serre Chevalier
Room 1: Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 2: Double with en suite shower/wc
Dining room with wood burning stove and balcony
Separate lounge with steps up to lounge area with TV
Room 3: Twin with private bath/wc
Suite 4: Sleeps 2-5 - Master twin bedroom with third bed for child only and separate twin bedroom with shower/wc off interconnecting hallway
Room 6: Double with shower/wc
- Availability of a cot
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Wireless internet
Meals- Chalet Amandier, Serre Chevalier
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off).
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off).
- Lunch service: none
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apéritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off).
Board basis options available