Chalet Asters, Serre Chevalier
This fantastic chalet is located in a charming old part of town, not far from the nearest shops, bars and restaurants and within walking distance from the lifts. The open-plan lounge and dining room have superb mountain views.
Features - Chalet Asters, Serre Chevalier
- 4 minutes walk to the nearest lift, 2 minutes to resort's shops and bars
- Pretty, stand alone chalet with comfortable lounge with TV and DVD player
- Children welcome all season
Accommodation - Chalet Asters, Serre Chevalier
Chalet Asters - sleeps 12-15(room numbers in brackets)
Ground floor: Ski room.
First floor: Lounge/dining area with terrace, TV and video, separate WC. Double room (1). Twin room (2). Shared bathroom with bath/shower and WC.
Second floor: Triple room (double and single bed) with sink and shower unit in room (3). WC on landing (shared with Room 6). Twin room with shower and WC, across the corridor (4). Quad room (twin and bunk beds) with ensuite shower and WC (5). Double room (6) with single bed under sloping roof (suitable for a child) with shower room on landing. WC shared (rms 3&6)
Meals - Chalet Asters, Serre Chevalier
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option
• afternoon tea with home-made cakes
• 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
• 4 course farewell feast (1 night)