Chalet Montalembert, Serre Chevalier
Chalet Montalembert is a magnificent old farmhouse, renovated into this delightful chalet with traditional low wooden beams, antique furniture and plenty of rustic charm. The chalet is well situated near the bottom of the Fréjus piste so it's possible to ski virtually back to the door in good conditions.
Features - Chalet Montalembert, Serre Chevalier
- Ski virtually to the door (weather conditions permitting)
- 5 minutes' walk to nearest lift
- 12 minutes' walk to resort centre and ski school meeting point
- Staff live in
- Rustic lounge and dining area
Accommodation - Chalet Montalembert, Serre Chevalier
Sleeps 14-15 (room numbers in brackets):
Ground floor:2 twin bedrooms (1,2). Double bedroom (3). 2 bathrooms. 2 separate WC's.
First floor: Split level living/dining room with open fireplace and large south facing balcony. Twin bedroom with private shower (4). Double bedroom (5). Twin bedroom under the eaves (6). Bathroom and WC.
Second floor: Triple bedroom under the eaves (7).
Meals - Chalet Montalembert, Serre Chevalier
The chalet host will have a day off during the course of the week, during which you will be required to eat out.
• hearty breakfast with one cooked option
• afternoon tea with home-made cakes
• 3 course evening meal with house wine and coffee included (5 nights)
• 4 course farewell feast (1 night)