Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
Perfectly positioned in the centre of Villeneuve, Pyrene is a wonderfull base for a week's skiing in Serre Chevalier with the ski lifts and pistes all within 7 minutes' walk of the chalet. This wooden chalet is full of character with an airy living area with feature fireplace, and huge picture windows leading out on to the south-facing balcony, perfect for relaxing on at the end of a day on the slopes. There is also a separate cosy lounge with a TV. The bedrooms are all clad in pine with feature beams and wooden furnishings. Two rooms have a third bed on a mezzanine area which is under the eaves (not suitable for a young child) and all rooms have modern bathrooms, most of them ensuite.
Features - Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
- 2 minutes' walk to the centre of Villeneuve
- 7 minutes' walk (700m) to the Frejus gondola and the Casse du Boeuf chairlift
- Beautiful wooden chalet with south facing balcony
- Large dining room with picture windows
- Most bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski & boot area
- Ski room
Accommodation- Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
Chalet entrance with ski and boot area
Open plan dining room and lounge with balcony
Separate cosy lounge with balcony
Room 1 - Double with ensuite shower/wc
Room 2- Double with en suite shower/wc
Rooms 1 & 2 have a small mezzanine with a single bed suitable for a child only)
Room 3 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 4- Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 5- Twin with private shower/wc (opposite on the corridor)
Room 6 - Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 7 - Twin with en suite shower/wc
Meal - Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
Food is a highlight of any ski holiday, and our Chalet Hosts will prepare and serve your meals as described here six days per week*. Start the day with a hearty skiers’ breakfast, including a choice of porridge or cereals, tea, coffee, fruit juice, local breads (including croissants and pains au chocolat in France of course!), plus boiled eggs, a choice of preserves, cheese and cold-cut meats, all normally laid out buffetstyle for you. There will also be a hot ‘dish of the day’ available, such as scrambled eggs or pancakes, freshly cooked to order.
Afternoon tea is the traditional ‘welcome home’ for chalet guests at the end of a day’s skiing, with a slice of freshly baked cake, different each day, to accompany your choice of tea or coffee.
Our 4 course dinner menus start with canapés and an apéritif, followed by a starter, main course and dessert, accompanied by a choice of complimentary wines, with coffee or tea and chocolates to follow.
Vegetarian options are always available, and other special diets are available at a supplement if booked in advance
*(On your Host’s one day off each week, they will leave a simpler Continental breakfast out for you to help yourselves, there is no afternoon tea that day, and you can dine out locally in the evening. Your Resort Representative will gladly help out with information and make a reservation for you if you wish.)
Choice of Quality Wines
The wines for our chalets are chosen in conjunction with our good friends and established wine experts, Nicolas and Véronique Perret, who have helped us select two contrasting whites and two choice reds for you to enjoy, unlimited, throughout dinner each evening.
Christmas & New Year Celebrations
Our Chalet Hotels are the ideal venue for your Christmas or New Year celebrations, providing the perfect festive atmosphere, wonderful food and wines, and our team of staff on hand to ensure you have a simply fantastic week!
Children in Chalets
• Children aged 12 years and over are welcome in all chalets on all dates.
• Children 11 years and under are also welcome as follows – - in our Lapland chalets on all dates. - in any chalet on any date where one group books the entire chalet for their exclusive use; - in any other chalet on peak holiday dates only.
• We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting. However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment of a £39 per child per week supplement.