Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
Perfectly positioned in the centre of Villeneuve, Pyrene is a wonderfull base for a week's skiing in Serre Chevalier with the ski lifts and pistes all within 7 minutes' walk of the chalet. This wooden chalet is full of character with an airy living area with feature fireplace, and huge picture windows leading out on to the south-facing balcony, perfect for relaxing on at the end of a day on the slopes. There is also a separate cosy lounge with a TV. The bedrooms are all clad in pine with feature beams and wooden furnishings. Two rooms have a third bed on a mezzanine area which is under the eaves (not suitable for a young child) and all rooms have modern bathrooms, most of them ensuite.
Features - Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
- 2 minutes' walk to the centre of Villeneuve
- 7 minutes' walk (700m) to the Frejus gondola and the Casse du Boeuf chairlift
- Beautiful wooden chalet with south facing balcony
- Large dining room with picture windows
- Most bedrooms with en suite facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski & boot area
Accommodation- Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
Chalet entrance with ski and boot area
Open plan dining room and lounge with mezzanine reading area
Separate cosy lounge with balcony
Room 1: Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 2: Twin with en suite shower/wc
(Rooms 1 & 2 have a small mezzanine with a single bed suitable for a child only)
Room 3: Twin with en suite shower/wc
Room 4: Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 5: Twin with private shower/wc (not en suite)
Room 6: Double with en suite shower/wc
Room 7: Twin with en suite shower/wc
Meal - Chalet Pyrene, Serre Chevalier
"Free wine included worth over €100".
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a freshly baked cake (6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Breakfast service: Skiers' Breakfast is included 7 days per week (hot option is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off)
- Lunch service: none
- Dinner service: 4-course dinners, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates. Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year's Eve. (Dinner is 6 days per week, due to chalet staff's day off).
We serve a separate High Tea at 5:30pm for children aged 11 years and under with an appropriate menu. Unless children are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking in chalets, it is not possible for children aged 11 years and under to eat at the adult sitting.
• However, where children aged 11 years and under are part of an ‘exclusive use’ whole-chalet booking, parents may elect for their children to eat with them at the adult meal times on payment per child per week supplement.